Recipe by that Pam I am
I found this recipe on the Aunt Mid's Baby Red Potatoes bag! Very easy, very tasty and very loved!
Top Review by Kelly Kinser
Very easy and tasty. I cooked mine for more like 50 minutes because after a 1/2 hour they weren't getting too browned...I probably like my potatoes more well done than most people though lol
- 907.18 g baby red potatoes
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 9.85 ml minced garlic
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 1 small lemon, juice of
- 14.79 ml grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Scrub and quarter potatoes.
- Place potatoes in 8x8 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic, salt, paprika, and lemon juice.
- Pour over potatoes and stir to coat.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over potatoes.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes, until golden brown.