Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the salad dressing I was raised on. It's super simple to make, and delicious--especially for garlic lovers! I've never really measured the ingredients, so it's best to use the list below as a basic guide and adjust ingredients to suit your particular preferences.
- 1 1⁄2 cups olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar (any kind you prefer, balsamic, rice, malt...the milder the vinegar add more to taste)
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons sugar or 2 teaspoons golden syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mixed Italian herbs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with cap, shake well until all sugar or syrup has blended in with everything.
- Leave to cool in fridge for an hour or so before serving.