Low Cal Garlic Mustard Vinaigrette Dressing
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons splenda granulated sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon sugar, leveled
- 1 teaspoon mustard (I use Frenchs yellow prepared)
- Mix all ingredients except oil.
- Whisk well.
- Add finely crushed garlic clove.
- Stir well and microwave all ingredients for 40 to 50 seconds, depending on your microwave wattage. Mine is 1200 watts and I set mine at 40 seconds).
- May be served either warm, at room temperature, or chilled. The cooking lets you enjoy the garlic taste without the odor.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Retired chef/industrial and business caterer Worked for major restaurants and was owner/operator of own business for years. I enjoy old receipes and converting old receipes to healthy versions which do not lose their special taste. I do not care for Novelle Cuisine and affected receipes.