Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my version of a TGI Friday dish I had a couple of weeks ago.
Make and share this Garlic Shrimp With Orzo Sizzler recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook orzo and drain.
- In 10 inch cast iron skillet melt butter with olive oil. Saute garlic and diced peppers for 4 to 5 minutes. Add peeled shrimp. Cook until shrimp are pink. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove shrimp mixture with slotted spoon leaving oil and juices. Add cooked orzo to skillet, top with 1/2 of the cheese mix. Arrange shrimp and peppers on top of orzo and finish with remaining cheese.
- Place skillet in oven until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 10 minutes.
- Place on table and allow everyone to serve themselves.