Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
- 12 -16 ounces raw large shrimp
- 2 red chilies
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- salt and pepper
- Remove the heads and shells of the shrimp, leaving the tails intact.
- Halve each chile lengthwise and discard seeds.
- Heat the olive oil in a flameproof pan, suitable for serving.
- Add all the shrimp, chiles, and garlic to the pan and cook over high heat for about 3 minutes, stirring until the shrimp turn pink.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper and serve immediately.