Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I adapted this from a recent issue of Cooking Light Magazine. It was just what we were looking for.
- 12 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add shrimp and garlic and cook for about two minutes.
- Add salt, pepper and wine and continue cooking until shrimp are thoroughly done.
- Add lemon juice, stir and serve.