Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy and different potato salad. Great with BBQ. It's a modification of a recipe from my aunt. She adds pickle relish and red onions to hers. I add parsley and scallions instead. It's up to you.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, toss potatoes, garlic, and olive oil together to coat.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes, or until tender, allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Combine mayonnaise, Creole mustard, lemon juice, parsley, and scallions.
- Add to potatoes.
- Add salt or pepper to taste.
- Serve cold or room temperature.
Very nice change for potato salad, I really enjoyed it...being the garlic nut I am, I had to of course double the garlic the recipe calls for!
This was very tasty.I did,t have Creole Mustard(i,m not sure if we can get it in S.Africa so I used aTarragon one.
Good and simple. I left out the parsley becase I had none and subbed whole grain dijon mustard. I also had to cook my potatoes for about 20 minutes. I only slightly increased the dressing for about double the potatoes and I still had too much so I just left some of it out. This is a keeper.