This is easy to make for any dip. Economical and delicious. If you are a serious garlic lover add more garlic powder. You can even add a sprinkle of parmesan cheese to kick it up a notch.
- Slice baguette in small slices.
- Combine the olive oil and garlic powder and mix well.
- Place slices on cookie sheet.
- Keep stirring mixture up between brushings to maintain an even flavor.
- Brush oil mixture on each baguette.
- Bake in an 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
First of all, let me say that this a wonderful way to use up stale rolls. Secondly, kids will eat these up faster than a bowl of chips. Delicious. Great for dipping, broken up as croutons in salads, or by themselves. Thanks for the recipe!