Recipe by chef FIFI
This is easy to make for any dip. Economical and delicious. If you are a serious garlic lover add more garlic powder. You can even add a sprinkle of parmesan cheese to kick it up a notch.
Top Review by slee1337
I have made three times now. Even cheap white bread works great. Last time I used Rosemary infused garlic olive oil. One time I used bread dipping herbs that needed using over top after coating quartered bread with oil. I sprinkle garlic salt with parsley in top too.
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice baguette in small slices.
- Combine the olive oil and garlic powder and mix well.
- Place slices on cookie sheet.
- Keep stirring mixture up between brushings to maintain an even flavor.
- Brush oil mixture on each baguette.
- Bake in an 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.