Recipe by chef FIFI
This is easy to make for any dip. Economical and delicious. If you are a serious garlic lover add more garlic powder. You can even add a sprinkle of parmesan cheese to kick it up a notch.
Top Review by Sheila H.
Simply delicious! Also great on homemade pita chips. I did add 1/2 tsp. salt & 1/8 tsp. black pepper for added flavor. I served them with 3 cheese artichoke dip & Frank's buffalo chicken dip. Was a crowd pleaser...Thanks for the recipe, its a keeper!
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice baguette in small slices.
- Combine the olive oil and garlic powder and mix well.
- Place slices on cookie sheet.
- Keep stirring mixture up between brushings to maintain an even flavor.
- Brush oil mixture on each baguette.
- Bake in an 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.