1/2 Photos of Garlic Baguette Chips
chef FIFI's Note:
This is easy to make for any dip. Economical and delicious. If you are a serious garlic lover add more garlic powder. You can even add a sprinkle of parmesan cheese to kick it up a notch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice baguette in small slices.
- 2Combine the olive oil and garlic powder and mix well.
- 3Place slices on cookie sheet.
- 4Keep stirring mixture up between brushings to maintain an even flavor.
- 5Brush oil mixture on each baguette.
- 6Bake in an 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Baguette Chips
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.2
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 525.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 12.1 g