1/1 Photo of Garlic and Rosemary Steak
An absolutely delicious way to enjoy steak -- I usually make this with London Broil. A favorite of ours for many years. Preparation time does not including marinating -- this must marinate at least overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Tenderize steak before marinating.
- 2Combine first 5 ingredients.
- 3Add steak and turn to coat.
- 4Season generously with pepper.
- 5Cover and refrigerate steak overnight, turning occasionally (I use a Tupperware made for marinating where you can turn it over easily).
- 6Bring steak to room temperature.
- 7Preheat the broiler for 5 minutes.
- 8Remove steak from marinade and pat dry.
- 9Transfer marinade to heavy small saucepan.
- 10Broil steak to desired degree of doneness-- about 10 minutes per side for rare (125°F).
- 11Transfer to platter and let it stand for 10 minutes.
- 12Bring marinade to a boil.
- 13Thinly slice steak across the grain.
- 14Pour marinade over steak slices and serve (and/or serve marinade alongside).
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic and Rosemary Steak
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.9
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 158.7 mg
- Sodium 1492.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 61.3 g