Recipe by FLYing4Me
This is a great pasta salad that everyone always loves! I sometimes substitute rotini pasta or black olives. Makes a great meatless main dish meal along with some bread!
Top Review by mama smurf
This was delicious and a great hit. I did add garlic to the dressing but otherwise I followed the instructions. Company loved this dish! Thank you for posting. Made for Spring PAC 2013.
- 4 cups cooked radiatore (nugget)
- 2 cups thinly sliced cucumbers
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper (1 medium)
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced (1/2 small)
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, pitted and cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano (1/2 t. dried oregano leaves)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese