Recipe by marisk
This sounds tasty
Top Review by quixoposto
I made this recipe for a baby shower. It was a huge hit. I used Sierra Mist for the Sprite and only 3/4 cup sugar. I skipped the ice ring and floated chilled strawberries in the punch. The punch's flavor was strong enough that it wasn't hurt by diluting it with a little ice.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (48 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 3 cups water
- 1 -3 cup sugar
- 2 pints strawberries, hulled
- 1 (1 liter) bottle Sprite
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the orange juice, lemonade, and pineapple juice and stir well.
- Bring 3 cups water and the sugar to a boil in a heavy saucepan and boil until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Add the syrup to the fruit juices.
- Place the whole strawberries into a ring mold.
- Pour in enough fruit juice to fill the mold. Freeze.
- Refrigerate the remaining juice.
- When ready to serve, pour the fruit juice into a punch bowl and add the soda.
- Float the strawberry ice ring in the punch.