Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This sounds tasty
Make and share this Fruit Punch recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the orange juice, lemonade, and pineapple juice and stir well.
- Bring 3 cups water and the sugar to a boil in a heavy saucepan and boil until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Add the syrup to the fruit juices.
- Place the whole strawberries into a ring mold.
- Pour in enough fruit juice to fill the mold. Freeze.
- Refrigerate the remaining juice.
- When ready to serve, pour the fruit juice into a punch bowl and add the soda.
- Float the strawberry ice ring in the punch.
I made this recipe for a baby shower. It was a huge hit. I used Sierra Mist for the Sprite and only 3/4 cup sugar. I skipped the ice ring and floated chilled strawberries in the punch. The punch's flavor was strong enough that it wasn't hurt by diluting it with a little ice.