Prep 35 mins
Cook 8 mins
- pre-made cookie dough (Pilsbury)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- fruit slices (i.e bananas, strawberries, mandrine oranges, pineapples, kiwi, blueberries, apples)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread cookie dough on greased pizza pan[this will be your'crust'].
- Bake for about 8 minutes and let cool completely.
- In mixing bowl, mix vanilla, sugar, and cream cheese together until smooth.
- Using a rubber spatula, spread cream cheese all over sugar cookie crust.
- Finally, decorate by putting the fruit on the pizza in any design you wish and enjoy!
I have made this recipe the same way, but put I spread an apricot glaze over the top at the end. This helps the fruit to stay good longer and it tastes great! Thanks for sharing this great recipe! It's so easy and delicious!