Recipe by Trudski2010
I gets lots of compliments when I make this. I often use a combination of strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and kiwi fruit. Light whipped topping can also be added.
- 1 (18 ounce) packagerefrigerated cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- fresh blueberries (or any other fruit you want) or bananas, slices (or any other fruit you want) or mandarin orange sections (or any other fruit you want) or seedless grapes (or any other fruit you want) or strawberries, halves (or any other fruit you want) or kiwi fruit (or any other fruit you want)
- 1⁄2 cup orange preserves or 1⁄2 cup peach preserves or 1⁄2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line an ungreased 14-inch pizza pan with cookie dough cut in 1/8-inch slices, overlapping slightly. Bake 12 minutes or until light brown; remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract or other flavoring; spread over cookie crust. Arrange fruit over cream cheese layer in any design you want (use your imagination).
- In a small saucepan over very low heat, make a glaze by heating preserves and water. Brush glaze over fruit, making sure to cover the fruit that will turn dark. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Note: This does not keep well, so plan on using it up. You may also use your own sugar cookie recipe in place of the refrigerated dough.