Recipe by Julie
A good friend of mine used to make this for our youth group a lot. It was a big favorite. Years later I still crave it although I lighten it up a bit with fat-free ingredients and splenda rather than sugar. Obviously, you don't have to use the fat-free ingredients if you don't want. Cook time does not include time to cool crust.
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup oatmeal
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- strawberries or bananas or kiwi, any fresh fruit
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together crust ingredients. Press into pizza pan or cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. Cool.
- Beat filling ingredients and spread onto cooled crust.
- Slice fresh fruit and arrange on top. If only using straberries, use "fresh pie glaze" recipe to drizzle on top.