Recipe by grandma2969
this is a little different in that you don't use the refrigerated cookie dough...
- 18 1⁄4 ounces yellow cake mix
- 2⁄3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- fresh fruit
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- combine first 4 ingredients and press into 16" pixza pan --
- preheat oven to 350* -- bake only for 10 -12 minutes --
- set aside to cool.
- mix cream cheese, powdered sugar until smooth -- add cool whip.
- spread on top of crust.
- put fresh fruit on top --
- put pineapple juice and cornstarch in small saucepan and cook till smooth and thick.
- drizzle over the fruit.and serve.