Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
What a great way to get our fruit for the day. Lots of fresh fruits, must be good for you. Another summer drink to enjoy.
- 1⁄4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup frozen blackberrie, frozen
- 1⁄4 cup frozen raspberries, frozen
- 1⁄4 cup frozen blueberries, frozen
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced (optional)
- 2 teaspoons white sugar, white
- 1 orange, use the juice of the orange
- 1⁄2 cup white cranberry juice
- 2 ounces Absolut mandarin vodka
- 1 cup ice
- 1 slice orange
- In a blender add all the berries, fresh ginger, sugar, orange juice, white cranberry juice, ice and vodka.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into large glass and garnish with an orange slice.
I made this without the alcohol and loved it! What a great mix of fruity flavors! I didn't have white cranberry juice so used grape-cranberry juice. Delish! Thanks! Made for Gimme 5 tag.
This is very delicious.It is so fruity and not too sweet. I used a combo of frozen blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries. I could not find white cranberry juice around here so I used white grape juice and I didn't add ginger due to personal taste. I am going to try this with regular cranberry juice next. Thank you BK for a great refreshing drink.
Love that fruit! I have all those frozen berries for my daily smoothies, so this drink was not a problem! I cut down a little on the ginger, omitted the vodka & the ice, but added a cup of orange juice as well as a very finely diced whole orange! It was great! [Tagged, made & reviewed for Cupid's Choice Beverage Tag game]