Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
One of my mom's old recipes. Good for the holidays, luncheons, showers, etc. Cook time is freeze time.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar cranberry-orange relish (OR equal amount fresh or frozen cranberries OR 1 lg. can jellied cranberry sauce)
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, reserve juice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 -2 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (Mom always uses pecans)
- 1 (9 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Mix first 5 ingredients, including the pineapple juice.
- Gently fold in cool whip until thoroughly blended.
- Place in a 9x13x2 in container, or line muffin cups with paper.
- Freeze overnight.