Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
From a Taste of Home magazine. Cook time is refrigeration/freezing time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 teaspoons chocolate chips
- 5 tablespoons milk, divided
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 1⁄2 cups whipped topping, divided
- In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and 3 tablespoons of sugar. Stir in margarine. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9 inch pie plate. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons milk. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until melted. Stir to blend; set aside.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar. Stir in chocolate mixture and remaining milk; beat until smooth. Set aside 1/2 cup whipped topping for garnish. Fold remaining whipped topping into chocolate mixture. Spoon into prepared crust. Freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Garnish with the reserved whipped topping and remaining chocolate chips.