Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From a free Penzey's recipe card. I haven't tried this yet, but it sounds good!
- 473.18 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml powdered ginger
- 2.46 ml ground cloves
- 2.46 ml ground nutmeg
- 4 eggs
- 236.59 ml vegetable oil
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 425.24 g solid pack pumpkin (1 can)
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 14.79 ml milk
- 946.36 ml powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and spices, and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the eggs, oil, sugar and pumpkin. Gradually add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the batter into an ungreased jelly roll pan (17 x 12 inches) and bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. You can also used a 9 x 13 inch pan and bake for 25-30 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack and frost.
- To make the frosting, beat together the cream cheese, butter, vanilla and milk. Add the powdered sugar one cap at a time, blending well after each addition. Add more milk if necessary.
These are the best Pumpkin bars ever. They are easy to make and the cream cheese frosting is to die for. I have been making these for some time now and would not change a thing. I originally got the recipe from Taste of Home.
These pumpkin bars turned out so delicious! Moist and perfect for the fall season...Thanks!
These are to die for. I made these today because I thought my younger son was coming to visit, but he's not coming until Friday. My hubby and I tried them and they are moist, spicy, and remind me of the pumpkin rolls I make, of which my younger son just loves. I think he will love these also--- if they last that long.