From a free Penzey's recipe card. I haven't made this yet, but it sounds good!
- Ready In:
- 1 large eggplants (cut into cubes with skin on) or 2 medium eggplants (cut into cubes with skin on)
- 1 onion, cut into slivers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 -5 tomatoes or 14 1/2 ounces stewed diced tomatoes
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken broth
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil then add the chicken breasts. Cover and cook on medium heat until the chicken is golden brown, about 5 minutes per side.
- Add the onions, stirring often. When the onions are soft, add the remaining ingredients.
- Let simmer, covered, until eggplant is soft and tender. Serve alone or over a bed of rice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation