1/1 Photo of Frosted Cashew Cookies
I found this one in a TOH cookbook of favorites. It's definitely a favorite if you love cashews!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 236.59 ml packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 78.07 ml sour cream
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 473.18 ml flour
- 3.69 ml each baking powder, baking soda, and salt
- 414.03 ml salted cashew halves
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar.
- 2Beat in the egg, sour cream and vanilla.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Combine dry ingredients and add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- 5Fold in cashews.
- 6Drop by rounded teaspoonfulls onto greased baking sheets.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 8Cool on a wire rack.
- 10Lightly brown butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
- 11Remove from the heat.
- 12Add cream and vanilla.
- 13Beat in confectioners' sugar until smooth and thick.
- 14Frost cookies.
- 15Top each with a cashew half if desired.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frosted Cashew Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1994.5
- Calories from Fat 972
- Total Fat 108.0 g
- Saturated Fat 51.2 g
- Cholesterol 249.9 mg
- Sodium 1112.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 243.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 153.4 g
- Protein 24.8 g