Cashew Butter Cookies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
These are yummy
- Ready In:
- 2 cups margarine
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups smooth cashew butter
- 3 large eggs
- 2 2⁄3 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 2⁄3 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄3 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup sugar, for rolling in
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl beat together the margarine, brown sugar and 2 cups sugar until creamy.
- Add cashew butter, eggs and vanilla beating until well blended.
- Beat in flour, salt and baking soda.
- Do not over beat.
- Shape dough into walnut-sized balls.
- Roll balls in remaining sugar.
- Place 2 1/2-inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes. The outsides should be set, the centers still soft.
- **I never get the same amount so I'm calling this one large batch of cookies, around 5 dozen.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I made these without using a mixer (my crazy dog goes crazier when she hears it). Other than that, I made the recipe as directed. I used my small scoop and the recipe made over 80 cookies. Just to make it a little more interesting, I added some mini chocolate chips to the last batch. These cookies are so good! I'll probably make them for the cookie trays next Christmas! Thank you for posting this recipe!1Reply
This is a great cookie. I only made half a batch and I got 60 cookies. They are a good size -- I wouldn't them any larger. I didn't look at the recipe when I went to the Health Food store for the cashew butter and thought it was only 1 cup so hence the half recipe. How did I half an egg -- very carefully!!! Certainly worth the effort in getting the cashew butter.2Reply