Iron Woman's Note:
I got this recipe from one of my Chinese cookbooks made by Betty Crocker. These are so yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and devein shrimp. Chop shrimp finely.
- 2Mix shrimp, pork, water chestnuts, green onions, cornstarch, salt, sesame oil and white pepper.
- 3Place 1/2 teaspoons shrimp mixture in center of wonton.
- 4Fold bottom corner of wonton skin over filling to opposite corner, forming a triangle.
- 5Brush right corner of triangle with egg.
- 6Bring corners together below filling; pinch to right corner to seal. Repeat with remaining wonton skins.
- 7Heat oil (1 1/2 inches) in wok to 350 degrees. Fry 8-10 wontons at a time until golden brown.
- 8Drain on paper towel.
- 9Sere with sweet and sour sauce or hot mustard.
Browse Our Top Healthy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Wontons
Serving Size: 1 (1220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.9
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 29.3 mg
- Sodium 227.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 5.4 g