Delicious fried rice that rivals any from a take-out place
Make and share this Fried Rice recipe from Food.com.
- On medium high heat, heat the oil in a large skillet or wok.
- Add the peas/carrots mix, onion and garlic.
- Stir fry until tender.
- Lower the heat to medium low and push the mixture off to one side of skillet or wok.
- Pour your eggs on the other side of skillet and stir fry until scrambled.
- Add the rice and soy sauce and blend all together well.
- Stir fry until thoroughly heated.
- Serve and enjoy!