So fast, so easy, soooo good. I love chinese food!!
Make and share this Fried Rice recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet heat oil over med high heat.
- Scramble eggs on one side of the skillet while cooking onion on the other side of the skillet.
- Add rice, pork, salt, garlic powder, pepper and 1 to 2 T. of soy sauce to taste.
- Combine well and heat through.
- Once hot, gently fold in peas and serve.
I loved this! Used shrimp rather than pork and omitted the salt because my soy sauce is plenty salty. I did add a little more garlic powder though.
Very good and very easy! I left out the pork also, but will be trying it with the pork next time. Went well with an Asian fish entree. This recipe lends itself to many additions, I think. Made for Fall 2012 PAC game.
We are great fans of fried rice and this does not disappoint. I did choose to leave out the pork (didn't have any), and combined this with Shrimp With Olive Oil and Garlic for a fabulous and very quick dinner. This is a great fried rice though, and would go well with anything, or, by itself! Much enjoyed, made for PAC Fall 11 Orphanage.