- 1⁄2 cup barbecued pork, diced
- 2 cups long grain white rice, cooked and cooled
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄4 cup peas
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 onion, choped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- soy sauce, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet heat oil over med high heat.
- Scramble eggs on one side of the skillet while cooking onion on the other side of the skillet.
- Add rice, pork, salt, garlic powder, pepper and 1 to 2 T. of soy sauce to taste.
- Combine well and heat through.
- Once hot, gently fold in peas and serve.