Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe uses a blend of Bisquick and Knorr garlic herb sauce mix to coat the chops. From "Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade Cooking 3."
- 4 pork chops, cut 1-inch thick
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 (1 5/8 ounce) garlic and herb sauce mix (Knorr)
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Rinse pork chops with cold water; do not pat dry.
- In a shallow bowl, stir together Bisquick, sauce mix and paprika; dredge pork chops in coating mixture and shake off excess.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown pork chops on all sides in oil. Reduce heat to medium and cook until done, about 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally.
I made this recipe for our dinner on 9/13/09. I couldn't find the packet of garlic and herb sauce, so I used an envelope of Lipton's Savory Herb and Garlic Soup Mix and it seemed to work just fine. I used 4 boneless pork loin chops, and pounded thin. There was alot of coating mixture leftover, so when this is made again I'm only going to make half the coating. The taste and texture of the chops were exactly what we were expecting, moist and flavorful !!! Thank you for posting, and " Keep Smiling :) "
Absolutely delicious pork chops! Moist and tender and so flavorful. These got thumbs up all around the table and requests to make again soon - thanks for sharing this keeper! Made for Spring PAC 2009
We really enjoyed these pork chops! The flavor from the garlic and herb sauce mix was delicious. I don't have a store brand of bisquick in my pantry since I found Bisquick Mix . It worked perfectly. I added more canola oil in my pan to help keep the breading on the pork chops and fried them for about 15 minutes on each side. (our pork chops were 2 inches thick). My Dh said these were "top notch" :) Thanks so much for sharing the recipe.