Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was clearing out all the supermarket recipe leaflets and cards and all the cut out recipes that kept piling up in my kitchen. I thought I'd post the ones that I liked the look and sound of here, to share and for future reference. This way you might find something you like and my kitchen gets decluttered! If you try it before me let me know what you think. This is from Asda Magazine.
- 1 lb vine-ripened tomatoes, deseeded and chopped finely
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- caster sugar, pinch of
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- In a bowl mix the tomatoes, basil and onion.
- Whisk the olive oil, vinegar and sugar together and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour over the tomatoes and mix well.