This is an extremely simple pasta recipe that I love to make when I don't really feel like cooking!
Make and share this Fresh Tomato Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Place the garlic clove in a pot of salted water, bring the water to boil and add the rigatoni.
- Cook until al dente.
- Drain well.
- Return the pasta to the pot that the garlic was cooked inches.
- While pasta is cooking, chop the tomato into chunks and place them in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the tomato chunks with basil and pour oil over the tomato.
- Place tomatoes in the pot with pasta.
- Toss well and eat while warm.