1/2 Photos of Fresh Tomato Pasta
Chef Sunshine's Note:
This is an extremely simple pasta recipe that I love to make when I don't really feel like cooking!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the garlic clove in a pot of salted water, bring the water to boil and add the rigatoni.
- 2Cook until al dente.
- 3Drain well.
- 4Return the pasta to the pot that the garlic was cooked inches.
- 5While pasta is cooking, chop the tomato into chunks and place them in a small bowl.
- 6Sprinkle the tomato chunks with basil and pour oil over the tomato.
- 7Place tomatoes in the pot with pasta.
- 8Toss well and eat while warm.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Tomato Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.1
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 8.0 g