Recipe by Larawithoutau
This was my own creation for lunch. Low carb and suited my craving for salty and spicy.
Top Review by sheepdoc
This was great although I couldn't find any hot pepper relish in this small town in middle America. I subbed chopped hot pickled vegetables. Also used real bacon crumbles which I should have microwaved to make crispier.
- 1 (5 ounce) can light chunk tuna in water, drained
- 1⁄2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper relish
- 2 teaspoons monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, washed & torn
- 1⁄2 tablespoon red onion, diced
- 1 slice crisp bacon, crumbled