1/17 Photos of Fresh Orange Muffins
I got this recipe from one of my SILs after having them at her house. Next time I make them I think I will add miniature chocolate chips!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400F; spray a muffin tin (12) with non-stick cooking spray like Pam and set aside.
- 2Put orange quarters in food processor (or blender) along with orange juice and process or blend until pureed.
- 3Add egg and butter to food processor and combine; pour into large bowl.
- 4Combine dry ingredients together in a separate bowl, then add all at once to orange mixture.
- 5Stir to combine.
- 6Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full.
- 7Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes; remove from oven and let stand in tin for 5 minutes before removing muffins.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Orange Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.4
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 209.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 2.6 g