Recipe by lazyme
From Sunset Favorite Recipes, this is a yummy side dish.
Top Review by Debbwl
Scrumptious!! We loved the way hint of dry mustard and light acidity of the red wine vinegar brought a whole new flavor dimension to this lovely side. Made as written using parsley and tarragon for the herb mixture. Will be making again, thanks for the post.
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fines herbes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and dry mushrooms, cut off ends of stems without separating them from the caps, and slice 1/8-inch-thick lengthwise.
- Sprinkle with seasoning salt, fines herbes, and dry mustard.
- Brown in butter, adding more if necessary to keep mushrooms moist.
- When nearly done, add vinegar; reheat, and serve hot.