- 50 g fresh coriander
- 50 g fresh parsley
- 4 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 150 ml olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Roughly chop herbs, discard any tough stalks.
- Put in food processor with capers and garlic.
- Blend till finely chopped, scraping down the sides of the bowl often.
- Add all the oil but 1 tblsp, also add vinegar and salt and pepper.
- Blend to a smooth paste.
- Drizzle with extra oil at serving.