Recipe by mydesigirl
These were a favorite of ours this Summer. I like to add a slice of home grown tomato too.
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1⁄4 ounce onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- romaine lettuce, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat charcoal or gas grill.
- In a small bowl, combine turkey and onion soup mix.
- Shape into four patties.
- Grill patties about 5 minutes per side or until cooked through and internal temperature reaches 170*.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook onions until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Before removing patties from grill, top with onions and a slice of Swiss cheese.
- Allow to melt slightly.
- Add lettuce.
- Assemble as desired.