French Onion Burgers
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's French onion soup
- 4 hard rolls, round, split
- 4 slices cheese, use your favorite
- Shape beef into 4 patties, 1/2 inch thick.
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook patties until browned.
- Set patties aside.
- Pour off fat and add soup. Heat to a boil.
- Return patties to pan.
- Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 10 minutes or until patties are no longer pink
- (160 degrees) Place cheese on patties and cook until cheese is melted.
- Place patties on 4 roll halves.
- Serve with soup mixture for dipping.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!