Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
We've been cooking this for years. Works great on frozen or fresh stew beef. Yield and servings will depend on the size of crockpot. We normally make roughly 6L.
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium onion, peeled and sliced
- 226.79 g can tomato soup
- 453.59 g stewing beef
- 4 bay leaves
- 5 beef bouillon cubes
- 0.25 ml of oregano and pepper
- Put all ingredients in crock pot and fill pot with water.
- For fresh (or thawed) beef cook 6-8 hours on low, for frozen cook on high.
Yummy stew! I used some leftover roast beef and added some celery and mushrooms that I needed to use up. I probably used about 1-1 1/2C water rather than filling up the crock pot. Very simple and tasty. Thanks Chef for sharing. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.