- 6 flounder fillets (about 1 1/2 lbs.) or 6 sole fillets (about 1 1/2 lbs.)
- 1⁄3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared horseradish, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler and prepare broiler pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange fish on broiler pan.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, Parmesan, mustard, lemon juice and horseradish.
- Spread mixture over both sides of the fillets.
- Broil about 8 inches from heat, turning once, for about 6 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.