Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made this with Sole, the horseradish gives it a great zip. Mine took a little longer to cook almost 10 minutes. Points 3.
- Preheat broiler and prepare broiler pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange fish on broiler pan.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, Parmesan, mustard, lemon juice and horseradish.
- Spread mixture over both sides of the fillets.
- Broil about 8 inches from heat, turning once, for about 6 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
I am re-doing my review after trying to cook the rest of my flounder with a different recipe, and it also turned out extremely mushy. I have decided it was probably the quality of my fish that was at fault rather than this recipe. I had never cooked flounder before and just bought the fish because it was on sale. Now I know why it was so cheap!
Very good fish dish! Easy to make and easier to eat, and I'm not that fond of fish. Will go into my cookbook, for sure. Thnx for posting, Dancer.