1/1 Photo of Flounder With Parmesan Crust
I made this with Sole, the horseradish gives it a great zip. Mine took a little longer to cook almost 10 minutes. Points 3.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler and prepare broiler pan with cooking spray.
- 2Arrange fish on broiler pan.
- 3In a small bowl, combine yogurt, Parmesan, mustard, lemon juice and horseradish.
- 4Spread mixture over both sides of the fillets.
- 5Broil about 8 inches from heat, turning once, for about 6 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flounder With Parmesan Crust
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.6
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.6 mg
- Sodium 549.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 21.7 g