- 2 cups pineapple juice, heated
- 6 ounces strawberry gelatin
- 6 ounces frozen sliced strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 7 1⁄2 ounces nestle flipz white chocolate-covered pretzels
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- PLACE juice in medium bowl. Add strawberry gelatin; stir until dissolved. Add strawberries.
- PLACE Flipz in bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- MIX cream cheese and sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy; fold in whipped topping. Spread on top of pretzels making sure that cream cheese mixture touches all four sides of the dish. Gently spoon gelatin mixture over cream cheese layer.
- REFRIGERATE for 1 hour or until gelatin mixture is firm.