Flank Steak With Chili Butter
- To make the marinade: Mix together all the marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- To make the Chili Butter: mix together all the ingredients until well blended; set aside.
- Place the flank steak in a shallow dish or heavy-duty zip lock plastic bag; add the marinade; cover or seal and chill for 8 hours (turn meat occasionally).
- Remove steak from marinade and throw away marinade.
- Grill steak over medium-high heat (350-400°), covered for 7-8 minutes on each side OR to desired degree of doneness.
- Cut steak diagonally across the grain into thin strips.
- Serve with chili butter.
- Garnish with red jalapeno peppers.