1/1 Photo of Fish Patties With Spicy Mayonnaise
A la Carte's Note:
From Australian Women's Weekly. These make a perfect appy, or a light lunch/dinner. The sauce is spicy if your curry paste is spicy, so take that into account if you don't like things too hot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless with fish, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 small fresh red chile, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 1Process the fish through the egg until smooth.
- 2Transfer into a bowl and stir in the peanuts.
- 3Roll rounded tablespoons of the mixture into bballs and flatten slightly into patties.
- 4DDeep fry in hot oil in batches until browned and cooked through. Drain on paper towels if you wish.
- 5Meanwhile, make the mayonnaise: mix the mayo, 1 shallot, curry paste, chopped coriander, lime juice and 1 tsp of sugar. Make sure it's mixed well and chill if desired until the fish patties are cooked.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish Patties With Spicy Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (484 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.6
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 13.6 mg
- Sodium 88.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste