Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Spectacular flavour and super simple to make. Works beautifully with any fish you select. Serve over a small salad bed of micro greens and a little wild rice and butter beside it.
- In a mixing bowl combine melted butter, orange zest, orange juice, salt and nutmeg. Finely chop chervil, parsley and thyme and add to mixture.
- Whisk to combine.
- Slice fillets into four 1/4lb portions (if required) and place into a ziplok bag. Add half of the butter/herb mixture. Let rest for 10 minutes. Reserve remaining half of herb/butter mixture for dipping or dressing cooked fillets.
- Slice orange into 12 thin slices. Place 8 slices in a shallow baking dish. (Two slices per fillet.).
- Remove fillets from bag and position on top of orange slices. Pour remaining liquid from bag over fish.
- Preheat oven to 400 deg F. and bake for 10 minutes for each 1 inch thickness of fish. (four 1" thick pieces = 40 min approx.).
- Arrange a bed of micro greens on serving dish and place fillet on top. Compliment with a serving of wild rice drizzled with reserved herb/butter and garnish with shards of orange zest, and sprig of parsley.
- Place an orange slice on each plate for appearance, and your done.
- As an option, serve reserved herb/butter in a small side dish for dipping.