- 2 cups fish (cooked )
- 1 cup shrimp, lobster (cooked ) or 1 cup crawfish (cooked )
- 1 tablespoon onion (grated )
- 1 tablespoon leek (chopped )
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs (buttered)
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange mixed fish and shellfish in buttered 1 quart baking dish. Sauté onions and leeks in butter until cooked (not browned). Season. Add wine, heat a moment longer, then pour over fish. Cover with crumbs.
- Bake in hot (400ºF) oven until browned. Serve hot.