Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 8 mins
Cook 17 mins
Entered for safe-keeping. From First, 3/09/09, one of the magazine's top recipes from 2004.
Make and share this Fiesta Turkey Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup zucchini, cubed
- 2 teaspoons garlic, chopped
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 3⁄4 cups chicken broth
- 10 ounces diced tomatoes with green chilies (1 can)
- 1 cup corn kernel
- 3 Hershey chocolate kisses or 3 chocolate, drops
- In saucepan over medium heat, heat canola oil. Cook red peppers, onions, zucchini, and garlic for 4 minutes.
- Add ground turkey, chili powder and cumin. Cook 5 minutes, or until turkey is no longer pink.
- Add chicken broth, diced tomatoes, corn kernels and Hershey's Kisses. Cover, let simmer 5 minutes.
Good recipe...need to add beans. Would make it again!