Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is one of my family's favorite recipes and it is so easy and fast to prepare. I got this from the Campbell's Soup website and it is so yummy, there's never any leftovers!
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup whole kernel corn (frozen works best)
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix soup, salsa, water, corn and rice in a 2-qt.
- shallow baking dish.
- Top with chicken and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkle with cheese and return to oven for 5 minutes, uncovered.