Fiesta Chicken Bake
photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 5 boneless chicken breasts, cooked
- 2 (10 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (13 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- Cut cooked chicken into cubes.
- Mix chicken with all the above ingredients EXCEPT the tortilla chips.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Crumble the bag of tortilla chips onto the chicken mixture.
- Spread mixture into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining chips over the top.
- Add some shredded cheese on top to make it extra cheesy. You could also add some black olives if you like those.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am 30 years old. I am married and have a wonderful family. My hubbie is the greatest. We have a 2 1/2 year old little girl. Her name is Lizzie Belle. I have pics if anyone wants to see. I work for a bank in Brandon, MS. My hubbie is a police officer in Jackson. I have a great cookbook that is called "Any Blonde Can Cook". It is awesome. I love to cook...when I have the time. My family keeps me pretty busy though. I enjoy reading books, going to the movies, traveling, spending time with my family, cooking, playing with Lizzie Belle, tanning, and getting my nails done.