- 16 cooked and peeled large shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- leafy green lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cheeses, garlic and parsley.
- Butterfly shrimp by cutting a slit along the back of each shrimp.
- Using your fingers, widen the slit until the shrimp is open down to the front skin.
- Fill each with the cheese mixture.
- Cover a serving plate with lettuce and arrange shrimp on top.