Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is wonderful as a meal or a side!
- 226.79 g Baby Spinach
- 118.29 ml shredded carrot
- 0 small red onion (cut thin)
- 29.58 ml toasted almonds
- 118.29 ml feta cheese
- 118.29 ml craisins
- 118.29 ml wishbone balsamic dressing
- 118.29 ml fresh orange juice
- 4.92 ml orange zest
- Mix spinach, carrots, onion, almonds, feta, and craisons together in large bowl.
- Mix all dressing ingredients and toss with salad.
- Serve cold.
OMG last night I had a bathing suit nightmare...back to salads. Made for Photo Soup, Salad and Sandwich Tag.
This is a delicious salad that is easy to make. The ingredients come together superbly. The orange zest and juice combine with the salad dressing to make a great flavor with the spinach and rest of ingredients. I'll definitely make it again soon! Thanks, Sarafina, for sharing the recipe!