Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another recipe from Festival Foods, a grocery store in Green Bay. This is a very good Italian salad. I have made this on several occasions. I've even tripled it for a church function. Super Simple.
- 16 ounces fusilli, cooked
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1 (14 ounce) canquartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1⁄2 lb provolone cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 lb salami, cubed
- 1⁄4 lb sliced pepperoni, cut in half
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) can black olives, drained
- 1 cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- In a large bowl, combine first 9 ingredients.
- Pour in salad dressing, and toss to coat.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.