Chef Jen #1's Note:
These are delicious and fat free and they have only 6 ingredients. I love pancakes and when I went on a diet I was worried that I would have to give them up until I found this recipe. If you are on WW these are only 1 point each. I didn't have any buttermilk so I substituted sour milk made with super skim and they still turned out wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine oats and buttermilk. Set aside.
- 2Place egg substitute in a separate bowl and beat until stiff peaks form.
- 3Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add oatmeal mixture and mix well. Gently fold in egg substitute.
- 4Coat a griddle with nonstick cooking spray (make sure to coat well or the pancakes will stick) and heat to 300°F.
- 5Pour 1/4 cup of batter on griddle and cook until tops are bubbly, turn and cook for 1 more minute.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fat Free Oatmeal Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.2
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 70.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: