Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Magnificent! Better than many fat-laden desserts.----Adjust water and honey to taste
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces fat-free cool whip, refrigerated
- 1 1⁄4 cups crumbled fat free graham crackers
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Stir graham cracker crumbs, honey, and water in bowl.
- Spread evenly in a pie pan, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Stick molten crust to sides with fingers.
- Bake at 350 for 4-5 minutes.
- While crust is baking, cream cool whip and cream cheese together.
- Pour into cooled crust.
- Freeze for 5 hours.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.