1/1 Photo of Fantabulous Garlic Bread Pizzas
My mom used to make these for my dad and I and now I want to share it with you! For those who love pizza...these are grrrrrreat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 loaf of frozen garlic bread
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce (if you like pizza sauce)
- 1Preheat oven if baking directions on garlic bread call for this.
- 2Remove garlic bread from packaging, place the 2 halves of bread garlic side up on cookie sheet.
- 3Open can of pizza sauce, use spoon to spread along garlic bread halves.
- 4Top with your favorite pizza toppings.
- 5Cover with cheese.
- 6Cook until garlic bread is heated thoroughly and cheese is melted. (Usually 15-20 min).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fantabulous Garlic Bread Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.7
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 76.8 mg
- Sodium 1136.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 21.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: